Men's Arahi 6 Black/White
Men's HOKA Arahi 6 - Black/White
Lightweight. Stable. Unmatched. Surprisingly light for stability shoe, the Arahi returns grounded in the same stabilizing J-Frame™ as its predecessor. Boasting a seemingly contradictory combination of maximal cushioning and minimal weight, it’s been refined with a pull tab and mesh upper with zones of breathability. Remarkably light and exceptionally comfortable, the Arahi 6 is a lively support shoe for a wide range of runners. How it’s different – Plusher tongue, lighter upper, new midsole color blockings. Why you’ll love it – The Arahi 6 delivers the perfect balance of plushness and support.
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
- Early stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth ride
- Firmer, EVA J-Frame™ offers lightweight support
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Rubber outsole for increased durability
- HOKA is always seeking sustainable alternatives (including preferred, recycled, renewable, regenerated and natural materials) for key materials in an effort to reduce our impact. Some of the responsible-preferred materials HOKA is currently utilizing: Recycled Polyester, Animal Welfare & Vegan Products, less plastic in their packaging, and responsibly sourced Leather.