Men's Butte Worchester
*Available In Select Stores Only*
Men's Ugg Butte Boot - Worchester
Packed with technology, our cuffable Butte boot is cold-weather rated to -32˚C (or -25.6˚F) and features waterproof bootie construction, warming insulation, and innovative Vibram® outsoles designed to stay flexible in freezing temps. Rugged on the outside and cozy on the inside, it's made from waterproof full-grain leather and lined with soft sherpa, adding upcycled UGGpure™ wool for all-day wearability in the mountains or the city.
Waterproof Designed to help protect against heavy weather conditions, including water, rain, and snow. If present, zippers and tongues are gusseted and treated with water-repellent coatings.
Weather Rated to -20ºC Cold-weather styles with this icon are rated for temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F).
Sheepskin Lining Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Waterproof leather
- Gusseted tongue with water repellent coating
- Cuffable shaft
- 8mm sherpa lining on vamp, 8mm sherpa lining on quarter, 17mm UGGpure™ wool lining
- 7mm UGGpure™ wool insole
- EVA footbed
- EVA midsole
- Vibram® outsole
- 8.5" shaft height
- Cold-Weather rated to -32°C
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo, Woven label with UGG® logo
- Best for: Casual, Light or moderate rain, Light snow, Heavy rain, Heavy snow