Men's Kaha Low GORE-TEX Charcoal Grey/Green Sheen
Men's HOKA Kaha Low GORE-TEX - Charcoal Grey/Green Sheen
Engineered with the same geometries and materials as the original silhouette, the Kaha Low GTX emerges this season in a lower, ankle-height profile. Taking its name from the Māori word for strength and support, the Kaha delivers on both, making uphill climbs easier and downhill descents faster. Remarkable in its weight-to-cushion ratio, the Kaha Low GTX offers the full HOKA package — combining proprietary foams, patented geometries, exceptional Vibram® Megagrip traction and an adjustable lacing system for foot lockdown. Soft and smooth, yet inherently supportive, the new Kaha Low GTX features the same GORE-TEX bootie as the original, designed to keep feet comfortable and dry in any forecast. Hike on, the trail awaits.
- Nubuck leather
- Abrasion rubber toe cap
- GORE-TEX bootie for enhanced water protection
- Features an EVA top layer for plush comfort next to the foot
- Bottom layer of rubberized foam offers durable cushioning and a supportive base
- Features a Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- Includes multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain
- HOKA is always seeking sustainable alternatives (including preferred, recycled, renewable, regenerated and natural materials) for key materials in an effort to reduce our impact. Some of the responsible-preferred materials HOKA is currently utilizing: Recycled Polyester, Animal Welfare & Vegan Products, less plastic in their packaging, and responsibly sourced Leather.