Men's Revamp Steel Toe Waterproof
Georgia Boot Men's Revamp Steel Toe Waterproof Brown
One of the most comfortable protective toe work boots you'll ever put on. The Georgia Giant Revamp steel toe waterproof work boot has a full-grain SPR leather upper with dual functioning hook or eyelet hardware, a padded collar and tongue and removable leather Comfort Cover Tongue protector. The heel features a Counter Lock System designed to prevent heel slippage that also acts as a boot kick off. The Ergo-Fit steel toe cap is ergonomically designed to allow a better range of motion while still maintaining protection standards.
The interior is lined in high performance mesh and is equipped with the Georgia Waterproof System. This system allows air to get in while keeping water and muck out when working in wet conditions. The removable AMP LT memory foam insole will cradle your feet in all day comfort.
The foundation of this boot is comprised of a tempered steel shank for added durability, a cushioning EVA midsole and a slip and oil resistant polyurethane outsole. Constructed with the trusted Goodyear® welt, this boot is made to take on the wear and tear of many long work days.
- Georgia waterproof system
- Steel Toe
- Oil- and slip-resistant polyurethane outsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Double-ribbed, tempered steel shank
- Cushion EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 6 Inches in height
- High performance mesh lining
- Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
- Weight: 3.8 pounds per pair for a size 10
- Goodyear® welt construction
WEIGHT (PER SHOE) 10M 2.00 LBS
1 1/2 INCHES