Men's Sawtooth II Low Canteen/Walnut
Men's Oboz Sawtooth II Low - Canteen/Walnut
The MVP of your most trail-worthy quiver, the Sawtooth II brings another level of streamlined functionality to the trail with breathable mesh paneling, a lighter weight but sturdy heel counter, and an asymmetrical collar for improved fit around the ankle.
- Proprietary insole is molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Great for the everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a dual-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability, and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive.
- The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- M9(1/2 PR): 15.6 oz./442 grams
- Since Oboz beginning in 2008, they've been offsetting carbon emissions and planting a tree for every pair sold. It’s been their way of giving back to customers and our planet, not because it was the thing to do, but simply because it has always been the right thing to do. Oboz continues to drive toward operating as a more responsible business.