HOKA ONE ONE
Men's Tennine Hike GORE-TEX Black/Dark Gull Grey
Men's Hoka One One TenNine Hike GORE-TEX - Black /Dark Gull Grey
Part hovercraft and part hiking boot, the TenNine Hike GTX offers peak cushioning, durability and traction with an extended HUBBLE® heel geometry. Engineered for an exceptionally smooth ride, this bold, new profile creates an efficient heel-to-toe transition. Thoughtfully designed through the lens of sustainability, the TenNine Hike utilizes a unique GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile, as well as recycled polyester through the collar, laces, heel pull and vamp webbing. Surprisingly smooth and exceptionally cushioned, this long-distance hiker employs Vibram® Megagrip with Litebase construction in an outsole compound that reduces weight without reducing durability. Go ahead, hike forever.
- Water-repellent materials
- Ripstop textile
- Metal lacing hardware
- Abrasion rubber toecap
- 100% RPET lining textile mesh
- GORE-TEX product technology with leaf bootie
- Patented, trail tested HOKA geometry for smooth trail function
- Proprietary, new compression molded EVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- Vibram® Megagrip with Litebase construction for hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
- HOKA is always seeking sustainable alternatives (including preferred, recycled, renewable, regenerated and natural materials) for key materials in an effort to reduce our impact. Some of the responsible-preferred materials HOKA is currently utilizing: Recycled Polyester, Animal Welfare & Vegan Products, less plastic in their packaging, and responsibly sourced Leather.