Women's Bondi X Camellia/Peach Parfait
Women's HOKA Bondi X - Camellia/Peach Parfait
A maximally cushioned road shoe designed to go the distance, the game-changing Bondi X is spring-loaded with our propulsive carbon-fiber plate. The original Bondi cushioning and lines are here, providing the soft, balanced ride the franchise is known for. The Bondi X fine-tunes the geometry with an extended rocker for greater acceleration, while also delivering smoother toe-offs, thanks to the carbon-fiber plate. HOKA’s extended crash pad acts like a veritable marshmallow, employing the softest foam in our arsenal to date. Paired with a progressive upper with embroidered TPU yarn, the Bondi X will get you there, and then some.
- 100% vegan materials
- Breathable mesh upper with 3D Hotmelt yarns
- Ventilated air flow design
- Perforated EVA tongue construction
- Ortholite® sockliner
- Intuitive heel pull tab
- Carbon fiber plate delivers smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Compression molded EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for up-tempo ride
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings
- HOKA is always seeking sustainable alternatives (including preferred, recycled, renewable, regenerated and natural materials) for key materials in an effort to reduce our impact. Some of the responsible-preferred materials HOKA is currently utilizing: Recycled Polyester, Animal Welfare & Vegan Products, less plastic in their packaging, and responsibly sourced Leather.