Women's Bridger 9 Insulated Bdry
Adidas Women's Bridger 9 Insulated Bdry
The Women’s Bridger 9” Insulated blazes over trails and slopes, keeping feet dry and warm. The 400 grams of Thinsulate™ insulates from those icy conditions and the winter optimized rubber keeps you from slipping on the cold, hard trail.
- Their proprietary insole is what they're known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry. These thermal insoles feature an insulated top sheet for warmth and a Mylar bottom sheet to reflect heat back to your foot, keeping toes nice and cozy.
- Great for day hiking but burly enough for a multi-day backpacking trip. Featuring a TPU Chassis boosts stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting flex. Single-density EVA provides cushioning and comfort.
- The quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If you’re tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further. The cold weather-specific outsole features our winter rubber that grips in a variety of conditions.
There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
Rubber Toe Cap
Protects your toes from rocks, roots and trail debris while adding improved durability.
3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
Unmatched density of microfibers traps warm air in to keep you toasty even on the coldest days.
Molded Heel Kick
Kick back and relax, without getting your hands dirty. Our molded heel kicks means muddy boots can take a hike, hands-free
Standard - Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
To keep you warm when temps plummet, we rely on 400 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation’s fine microfibers to trap air molecules between you and the outside, creating insulation and warmth no other insulator can.
Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
W7(1/2PR): 24.3 oz / 689 g
- Waterproof all Nubuck leather upper
- 400 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Molded rubber toe cap & heel kick
- Gaiter D-ring