HOKA ONE ONE
Women's Challenger Low GORE-TEX Wild Dove
Women's Hoka One One Challenger Low GORE-TEX - Wild Dove
Designed for the city and the trails, the Challenger Low GORE-TEX features a Nubuck leather and a GORE-TEX waterproof bootie for a clean look. Featuring our all-terrain outsole with 4mm sticky rubber lugs, this shoe has a soft, cushioned ride. Run, hike or wear the Challenger Low GORE-TEX when you’re out and about for a smooth ride that can do it all.
- Waterproof Nubuck leather upper and GORE-TEX bootie provide a premium and complete barrier from a variety of weather
- Molded eye-row offers additional support and strength to ensure a secure lockdown
- Stitched midfoot "seatbelt" provides additional midfoot lockdown
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Lightweight and oversized EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- CMEVA foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- 4mm lugs provide all-terrain traction
- Podular outsole design provides stability on uneven terrain
- HOKA is always seeking sustainable alternatives (including preferred, recycled, renewable, regenerated and natural materials) for key materials in an effort to reduce our impact. Some of the responsible-preferred materials HOKA is currently utilizing: Recycled Polyester, Animal Welfare & Vegan Products, less plastic in their packaging, and responsibly sourced Leather.