Women's Clifton 7 Black Iris/Blue Haze
Women's Hoka One One Clifton 7 - Black Iris/Blue Haze
The latest version of the shoe that changed runners' perceptions of what HOKA could be, the Clifton 7 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building on the Clifton's best-loved qualities, the "7" continues to deliver the perfect combination of soft and light. Crafted with the same midsole and ride characteristics, the Clifton 7 features a streamlined silhouette and updated upper made from engineered mesh. Outfitted with a plush collar that eases Achilles pressure, this daily runner is equipped with an intuitive pull tab at the heel for easy on-and-off. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 7.
- Open-engineered sandwich mesh construction delivers the ultimate in breathable comfort
- Lightweight mesh gusset prevents tongue migration
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
- New vertical pull tab for easy entry
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full-compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel for a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact designed for smooth and stable ride
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones reduce weight
- HOKA is always seeking sustainable alternatives (including preferred, recycled, renewable, regenerated and natural materials) for key materials in an effort to reduce our impact. Some of the responsible-preferred materials HOKA is currently utilizing: Recycled Polyester, Animal Welfare & Vegan Products, less plastic in their packaging, and responsibly sourced Leather.