Women's Clifton 8 Black/White
Women's Hoka One One Clifton 8 - Black/White
Meet the shoe that started it all. Returning for its eighth encore, the Hoka One One Clifton 8 continues to stand out from the pack of daily trainers. This version is 15% lighter than before, with signature-soft cushion and a Meta-Rocker midsole that provides a smooth roll on every stride. Enjoy a soft step-in feel from the plush tongue as the breathable mesh upper keeps you cool while you cruise through the miles. Whether you're a longtime Hoka One One loyalist or a beginner to the brand, the Hoka One One Clifton 8 appeals to both crowds.
- The Hoka One One Clifton 8 is 15% lighter than the previous version.
- Increased rubber on the heel provides more coverage.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners looking for a reliable daily trainer that can handle long distances, high weekly mileage, and everything in between.
- Runners looking for a smooth and comfortable shoe to wear during marathons or recovery runs.
- Hoka One One fans who will be happy to hear the Clifton 8 keeps the classic fit and feel runners love.
Upper: Engineered mesh upper delivers breathable comfort. Mesh tongue provides a plush feel. Molded EVA sockliner adds step-in comfort. Extended pull tab allows for easy entry. Made from 100% vegan materials.
Midsole: Compression-molded EVA midsole offers signature-soft cushioning with every step. Early stage Meta-Rocker provides a smooth rolling sensation on the run.
Outsole: Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability. Extended crash pad at the heel and rubber coverage increase durability.
HOKA is always seeking sustainable alternatives (including preferred, recycled, renewable, regenerated and natural materials) for key materials in an effort to reduce our impact. Some of the responsible-preferred materials HOKA is currently utilizing: Recycled Polyester, Animal Welfare & Vegan Products, less plastic in their packaging, and responsibly sourced Leather.