Women's Kawana Blanc De Blanc/Butterfly
Women's HOKA ONE ONE Kawana - Blanc De Blanc/Butterfly
Soft. Smooth. Bliss. Earning its moniker from the Gold Coast’s famous beach break, the Kawana continues to push the boundaries of HOKA foams and geometries. Breaking the mold with a lively new foam that provides solid rebound without packing out, this accessible trainer delivers an incredibly well-balanced ride. Sporting a modified crash pad with SwallowTail™ geometry, the Kawana’s beveled heel creates a broader, flatter surface designed for smoother heel strikes.
- Engineered recycled jacquard mesh
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Extended heel pull
- New, lively CMEVA midsole foam
- SwallowTail™ heel geometry
- Early stage Meta-Rocker
- Durabrasion rubber
- HOKA is always seeking sustainable alternatives (including preferred, recycled, renewable, regenerated and natural materials) for key materials in an effort to reduce our impact. Some of the responsible-preferred materials HOKA is currently utilizing: Recycled Polyester, Animal Welfare & Vegan Products, less plastic in their packaging, and responsibly sourced Leather.