Men's Bridger Low Waterproof Dark Shadow
Men's Oboz Bridger Low Waterproof - Dark Shadow
Classic construction meets unbeatable comfort with the Bridger Low. Designed with webbing eyelets to prevent toe pinch, a B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane to keep feet dry; and a TPU chassis offers stable support during knife-edge ridge traverses.
- Proprietary insole is molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry.
- Great for day hiking but burly enough for a multi-day backpacking trip. Featuring a TPU Chassis boosts stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting flex. Single-density EVA provides cushioning and comfort.
- Quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If you’re tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features Granite Peak, the tallest peak in Montana.
- Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- Molded rubber toe cap & heel counter
- M9(1/2PR): 17.7 oz / 502 g
- Since Oboz beginning in 2008, they've been offsetting carbon emissions and planting a tree for every pair sold. It’s been their way of giving back to customers and our planet, not because it was the thing to do, but simply because it has always been the right thing to do. Oboz continues to drive toward operating as a more responsible business.