Women's Adrian Black Virginia
Women's Dr. Martens Adrian - Black Virginia
Neutral summer tones — worn in from the first step, so you can make the most of the longer days. We've built our subcultural Adrian tassel loafer using soft, pebbled Virginia leather. The shoe is made with over 6 decades of DM's construction heritage: welted on a translucent grooved DMS outsole and secured with our signature yellow welt stitching. This summer remix is also detailed with a subtle bitter choc welt.
- The first Docs shoe inspired by subcultures. The Adrian rolled off the production line in the 70s - fusing mod-like smartness with DM's-level durability
- Virginia is a soft, fine-grain leather that's treated to make it smooth and supple
- A pillar of DM's construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch — marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that's unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction - Made with our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700˚C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Footbed - Slimmer and a more tapered toe shape